Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One more Background, Surreal art, and TF2 Fanart

Some more Team Fortress 2 art. This is another 15 minute piece that I created on the spot. I have not been doing as many completed pieces as of late and that could be because I am spending so much time finishing up my homework and playing video games. This was also done in GIMP because I still have not received my computer back.
Done in the same class as my Cityscape in yesterdays post this is a background of a valley with a single building within it. This one only took me about 3 hours to do. This was done in Photoshop CS3.
This is a piece I did for fun a weeks or months ago I can't really remember. I see a lot of flaws in it but it was a redo of an even older piece and because of that it holds some significant to me. This was done in Photoshop CS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment