Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Old Backgrounds and Team Fortress 2 Fanart.

Well today is my second post and I am eager to throw up some of my old art as well as my new. I have no new updates for Ender's Legacy yet but I have some fan art of Team Fortress 2 up as well as some old backgrounds I have done.A quick sketch I did last night around midnight. Finished in about an hour I used the art program called GIMP. I have recently become re-addicted to the Valve game Team Fortress 2. This is the Heavy class re imagined as if he was actually a she. It was a fun piece to do and because I was not to worried about making it pretty I was able to just enjoy myself. This picture took me about 15-30 minutes to complete. I was not really paying attention to the time so I am not exactly sure how long it took me.
The cityscape is a background I did for my background and design class. It took me about 5 hours total to do and It is one of the first backgrounds i ever did. Overall I am pretty proud of it and I learned a lot from doing it. This was done using Photoshop CS3. The scenery that is taking place during this picture involves a high tech race of cyber panda's one of which is trying to save the world from an evil time traveling Panda.
A quick sketch that took me about an hour to do in Photoshop CS3. I did this piece in my writing for animation class when I was supposed to be doing something else. I had never really done backgrounds before I came to this school and I am actually enjoying making them now. This piece does have a lot of flaws such as the spear going into the statues head but overall I enjoyed making it and learned some new stuff by doing it. I don't think I will ever refine it so I consider it complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment